Thursday, March 26, 2015

My 200 word Sentence

One day, I wanted to leave my home, my large, brown home, in search for a place where I could be free and do whatever I wanted to do, and I decided to go to my favorite place to go, Norton Country Club, and there, I would be able to do just that-swing my golf club as much as I desired in hopes of improving my game and myself- just as soon as I got out of the car, grabbed my clubs from the car, and walked to the clubhouse, where I would go inside and say hello to everyone I knew who was in there and also check-in for my round, which would begin on the tenth hole because the golf professional wanted the players to start on the back nine, and then I would leave the clubhouse and walk towards that tenth hole, grab my driver, my tee, my ball, and walk up to the blue tee markers, where I always play from, and when I arrived, I put my tee in the ground, put the ball on the tee, lined up my body towards the fairway, and swung my driver up and back down, striking my ball down the fairway and beginning my round.

No comments:

Post a Comment